Fourth Season

It was summer
I tought I need to hear
"I will be with you,
make your dreams come true"
and the holy song is on repeat
It was sunflower in the white rose garden
and I smiled.

my heart said,
"Do you found it already?"
and I was pondering,
Does it feels like,
those smile all I want to see,
or those words all I want to hear
or negotiation..

this time my heart tried to say something,
that once lost,
'Inspiration' it said.

one more time,
'Dreams'
I was riding my tightrope,
and who's gonna catch me now ?
if, I fall..

"what about there ?", "They need this supply"
"how to do that?", "We'll find out"

conversation, I want the most.

then,
this is the fourth season,
summer, all the years
but I know, It was autumn,
all orange, that's what I really need

time goes by,
thank you summer 🌻
my friend, summer
you'll find your home,
I do pray for you 🌸

Komentar

Postingan Populer