Diorama

calm water in the deep forest
dark and cold
too deep for me to dive in
I can't see through the surface
but I tried.

"never leave
never be,"
I thought.

but the price is too much
and I only live once. at least,
in this place.

I know I have a second life
but that's different.
question marks everywhere.

It was a nice time
many days spent
and memories made
chocolate and candy,
you said.
ice cream and sweets
you said.
the strawberry jam bread,
but I didn't bring it.

that's skepticism
and line in the books.
hold on for too long,
I guess.

my name on my stuff.
It fades,
and songs in the crowd
I heard too often,
tie and vest,
black and white,
gaze.

it's you and your mind.
how glad people see you smile
and your theories.
and inspiring idealism.
and you because it's you.
chin up.
go for it.
your unspoken dreams.
that we will not just,
what people think we'll be.

you deserve. you always.
I pray for you.














Komentar

Postingan Populer